Penny Round Mosaic
- Athena Gold Pennyround 12X12 Honed Marble MosaicSpecial Price $33.27 Regular Price $49.90
- Penny Round Nero Glossy 12.5X13.38 Porcelain MosaicSpecial Price $6.06 Regular Price $10.19
- Penny Round Nero 11.25X12.63 Matte Porcelain MosaicSpecial Price $6.94 Regular Price $11.66
- Penny Round Metallico Glossy Porcelain MosaicSpecial Price $7.50 Regular Price $12.60
- Penny Round Bianco Glossy Porcelain MosaicSpecial Price $8.56 Regular Price $14.39
- Penny Round Bianco Matte Porcelain MosaicSpecial Price $6.94 Regular Price $11.66
- Penny Round Azul Glossy MosaicSpecial Price $7.44 Regular Price $12.50
- Penny Round Grigio Mix Glossy MosaicSpecial Price $7.44 Regular Price $12.50
- Stainless Steel 1" Pennyround Metal MosaicSpecial Price $25.27 Regular Price $43.59
- Stainless Steel 1" Pennyround Metal MosaicSpecial Price $24.20 Regular Price $41.75
- Oriental White 1X1 Penny Round Waterjet Honed MosaicSpecial Price $18.00 Regular Price $31.05
- Oriental White 1X1 Penny Round Waterjet Polished MosaicSpecial Price $18.00 Regular Price $31.05
- Domino White And Black Glossy Penny Round MosaicSpecial Price $7.03 Regular Price $11.79
- Domino Gray Glossy Penny Round MosaicSpecial Price $6.25 Regular Price $10.50
- Almond Glossy Penny Round MosaicSpecial Price $8.23 Regular Price $13.65
The Beautiful and functional penny round mosaic tiles is a must-have for every home. Penny Rounds are a gorgeous and flexible mosaic that deserves to take center stage in any modern bathroom or backsplash. You get a lot of grout because of the penny rounds' small size, which is a good thing if you want to use them in a bathroom. This implies that, despite their glossy appearance, they are nonslip.
As grout, especially in damp bathrooms or as a splashback, tends to collect dirt and grime, it's best to use epoxy grout to avoid this problem. Epoxy grouts are just as durable compared to the glazed tile, and germs and dirt build up may be readily cleaned. If you decide to make your grout the focal point of your walls, having a lot of it might work to your advantage. You may create an eye-catching contrast by using white or black penny round tiles with colored grout on other walls.
Grout in the same color or shade as Penny Round pulls everything together and emphasizes its form, making it a design feature in its own right. Mixed colors are available in a variety of hues and tones at Buytilesandmore. The variation in colors mellows the tile's appearance and feel. A more natural look may be achieved by using it in conjunction with natural materials such as wood or marble, unique colors, and textures.
If you want beautiful tile work, start by placing the sheets of tiles one at a time. Due to the unevenness of the sheets, there are images of some beautiful penny rounds that seem shabby because of the variance in grout lines. Just because they had a similar result doesn't mean you should take a chance. The Penny Rounds you've ordered will have the design feature you've envisioned.
1. Is it challenging to clean Penny tile?
They have a wide range of colors and appear hand-made, yet they were a steal at The Tile Store. No, I haven't had any in a few years, and they've been OK. I've included a few photos. It's a breeze to clean.
2. Is there a risk of slipping on penny-round tiles?
Glass penny tiles are an attractive option for nearly every room in the house. It's important to use caution when walking on these surfaces, even if they're coated in a thick layer of glaze.
3. Is penny round tile Fine for use in a shower?
All one color, a rainbow of colors, or an intricate pattern of only one or two colors are possibilities for penny round tiles in the bathroom.
4. Can penny tiles be spaced out?
Staggered patterns were the most excellent option for us to create a smooth effect while laying penny tiles. This prevents your gaze from being drawn to a single seam and following it through the room.