Natural Stone Pavers
- Cosmic White 10 Kits Pattern Sandblast Marble PaversSpecial Price $10.25 Regular Price $17.22
- Cosmic Black 10 Kits Pattern Tumbled Marble PaversSpecial Price $10.25 Regular Price $17.22
- Tundra Gray 10 Kits (160 Sft) Pattern Brushed PaverSpecial Price $7.25 Regular Price $12.18
- Silver Leaf 10 Kits (160 Sft) Pattern Tumbled 3Cm PaverSpecial Price $7.94 Regular Price $13.34
- Atlantic Blue 10 Kits (160 Sft) Pattern Tumbled 3Cm PaverSpecial Price $8.75 Regular Price $14.70
- Aegean Pearl 10 Kits (160 Sft) Pattern Tumbled Marble PaverSpecial Price $9.19 Regular Price $15.44
Natural stones have been a preferred choice for outdoors because of its durability and versatility. It provides the luxury and style to any outdoor projects from an outdoor kitchen, bar, fireplace, patio, walkway, retaining wall, a water feature, or a luxurious pool. Large natural stone pavers come in various sizes and styles. The most popular materials are Travertine pavers, Limestone pavers, Marble Pavers and Slate Pavers. Other hardscape products include Pool tiles, Pool copings, Ledger Panels, Stone Veneers, Flagstone, Wall Caps.
We also offer Paver kits with various sizes which gives you an option to create your own pattern and design, the most popular in the Versailles pattern. Check out our natural stone pavers sale and buy with confidence to make your outdoors into an oasis that reflects your personality.
What exactly are natural stone pavers?
Travertine, Bluestone, granite, flagstone, and limestone are examples of natural stone pavers. These natural materials are available in a wide range of hues and have unique qualities. They have an earthy, ornate, and textured look. These pavers are also available in various forms, sizes, and textures.
Do natural stone pavers need to be sealed?
While natural stone pavers are often pre-sealed before installation, continuing sealing is suggested to extend the life of your pavers, prevent them from degradation and staining, and keep them looking as good as possible.
Is natural stone appropriate for use on a patio?
Homeowners must balance aesthetics, style, ease of building, durability, and price. Fortunately, some good resources exist that excel in each of these areas. Interlocking concrete and natural stone pavers are two of the most excellent solutions for patios and pathways.
Is natural stone a more durable material than concrete?
Since different types of stone have different strengths, using a more substantial stone, such as granite, may prove to be more durable than concrete, which is widely acclaimed for its strength. Stone, like concrete, may require sealants to keep it from deteriorating.