Brick Look Tile
- Capella Putty Brick 2X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.00 Regular Price $8.40
- Capella Fog Brick 2X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.00 Regular Price $8.40
- Capella Cobble Brick 2X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.00 Regular Price $8.40
- Capella Charcoal Brick 2X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.00 Regular Price $8.40
- Capella White Brick 2X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.32 Regular Price $8.82
- Capella Taupe Brick 5X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.25 Regular Price $8.72
- Capella Taupe Brick 2X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.63 Regular Price $9.35
- Capella Red Brick 5X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.25 Regular Price $8.72
- Capella Red Brick 2X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.32 Regular Price $8.82
- Capella Ivory Brick 5X10 Matte Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.25 Regular Price $8.72
- Capella Ivory 2X10 Brick Pattern Porcelain TileSpecial Price $5.32 Regular Price $8.82
Nothing adds more charm and beauty to a home equal to a vintage brick look. Either it is pale gray, deep burgundy, it can convert a room into a shabby-chic cottage. This brick look like a tile; an amazingly levelheaded porcelain tile authentically replicates the look of brick, down to the divots, grout, and color variation. Install this stylish brick wall tile. It will resemble that brick that has been there for a decade. The addition of porcelain ceramic in this brick tile has made it easy to install this tile anywhere, and no brick masonry skills are needed for it.
You can use it at a backsplash and shower surround without fear of exposing it to moisture or stains. As compared to ordinary brick floors, they may look gorgeous, but they create many problems. As normal bricks are soft, they always contain a risk of damage, and it is also hard to keep them clean. Whereas porcelain ceramic brick look tiles solve this problem and empowering you to create the classic and cozy look of a brick floor and wall without any extra worry. Brick tiles also take less space than a traditional brick wall and are much lighter.
The great advantage that ceramic brick look tile provides is the ease of installation. It can be installed on any pre-existing wall, floor, or surface, both inside and outside of the house. Brick tiles are also very easy to clean; just like other normal ceramic tiles, you can easily dust them, and you can enjoy the benefit of painting them of any color of your choice. Talking about other than the benefits of ceramic brick tile, wall or floor decorated with brick tiles add timeless chic allure to the home and make it homier.
Is it tough to maintain brick tile clean?
The brick flooring is swept and mopped once a week. I only use a scrub brush if anything extremely disgusting happens (which has only occurred once). You can give them a good cleaning if you wish, but the patina that develops over time has a lot of appeal. The hard surface makes vacuuming simple.
Is it necessary to seal brick tile?
In their natural form, brick flooring pavers, whether made of concrete or natural clay, are highly porous and should be coated to protect the floor from stains and dirt. Before the floor is utilized, the new brick should be sealed soon after installation.
Is it possible to modify the color of the brick flooring?
Unlike porous wood, brick is not well adapted to paint adhesion and must be conditioned before a fresh finish can be applied. If you want to refinish your interior brick flooring, you'll need to pay close attention to surface preparation, or the new finish will peel and flake quickly.
What is the best way to fix tiles to a brick wall?
Before gluing the tile to the wall, apply mortar to both the brick and the tile. Make sure the joints are even by pressing the tile into place. Allow the mortar to dry completely before grouting. Add the grout and push it in until all joints are filled, then scrape off the excess.