- Nature 4" X 16" Glossy Straight White Glass Subway Backsplash Wall TileSpecial Price $10.63 Regular Price $15.94
- Forever 4" X 16" Matte Bronze Glass Subway Backsplash Wall TileSpecial Price $10.63 Regular Price $15.94
- Forever 4" X 16" Glossy Gray Glass Subway Backsplash Wall TileSpecial Price $9.31 Regular Price $13.96
- Forever 4" X 16" Beveled Bronze Glass Subway Backsplash Wall TileSpecial Price $10.63 Regular Price $15.94
- After The Rain 4" X 16" Textured White Glass Subway Backsplash Wall TileSpecial Price $5.91 Regular Price $20.14
- Classique White Carrara 4X16 Mix Glossy Subway TileSpecial Price $2.63 Regular Price $4.41
- Classique White Calacatta 4X16 Mix Glossy Ceramic TileSpecial Price $2.63 Regular Price $4.41
- Classique White Calacatta 4X16 Glossy Ceramic TileSpecial Price $3.00 Regular Price $5.04
Subway tile is a popular kitchen and bathroom backsplash tile. However, this classic design may also be transformed into something incredibly glossy and modern due to its clear lines. Using a range of material alternatives, such as natural stone, Ceramic tile, or spectacular glass tile, you will discover the appropriate subway tile for your project, regardless of the design style you are pursuing. Buy Tiles & More has an extensive collection of subway tile colors and sizes to pick from to update any home or commercial kitchen, bathroom, shower surround, or feature wall.
Our subway tile ranges in size from standard to large-format alternatives, allowing you to create a unique accent for your space. This flexible and durable tile may be put in a variety of ways to produce a distinctive appearance that will suit your overall interior design, from horizontal to vertical to herringbone patterns. You can't go wrong with subway tile because this popular choice never goes out of style. Plus, these inexpensive tiles have a high resale value when it's time to move on to the next project.
When it comes to classic subway tile, our cream subway tile is the most popular color. Many of our clients love the clean appearance of a cream subway since it is a color-way. And it will never get stale or ugly. When installing subway tile, it's critical to have all of the finishing components you'll need to complete the appearance you want. Because subway tile backsplashes do not usually extend to the wall, they require a finished edge at the counter's end. A pencil molding, chair-rail molding, or even a quarter-round might be used for this completed edge.
1. WHAT EXACTLY IS SUBWAY TILE?
Subway tile backsplashes are typically white 3 by 6-inch glazed ceramic tiles.
However, as subway tile has gained favor in the design world, its concept has
broadened to cover most sizes twice as long as wide. They are available in
various colors and materials, including glass, porcelain, and natural stone.
2. SUBWAY TILES: ARE THEY OUT OF STYLE?
That's not even close. They've been famous for almost a decade and are
unlikely to go out of style anytime soon. Some of the more contemporary
versions may become outdated in the future, but neutral colors and traditional
patterns will never go out of style.
3. SUBWAY TILES COME IN WHAT SIZE?
Subway tile is typically 3 by 6 inches in size. Subway tile sizes, on the other
hand, have grown to include a wide range of sizes. Any wall tile with a size of 1
to 2 can be styled as a subway tile: 2 x 4, 4 x 8, 6 x 12, and so on. Subway tile
can also refer to tiles, not 1:2 but have a minor rectangular form, such as a 4x10.
4. HOW MUCH DOES SUBWAY TILE COST?
Ceramic subway tile is one of the most cost-effective tile options per square
foot. Subway tile comes in a variety of materials and prices, including marble,
handmade, and glass.
5. SUBWAY TILES ARE THEY CERAMIC OR PORCELAIN?
Glazed ceramic subway tile is the most common type of subway tile. Subway
tile is available in porcelain, a variety of natural stone, glass, and other
6. ARE SPACERS REQUIRED FOR SUBWAY TILE?
When installing any tile, using spacers is usually a brilliant idea. They make sure
you have an equal grout joint that allows for structural movement without
causing damage to your tile.
7. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE SUBWAY TILE OPTIONS?
If you prefer subway tile but want something slightly different for your kitchen
backsplash or bathroom wall, try one of these subway tile alternatives.
• Brick look tile
• Plank or linear tile
• Curvy shapes
• Stone backsplash
8. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE SUBWAY TILE IN THE SHOWER?
Yes. Subway tile in the shower has an elegant appeal and is a durable option.
Although subway tile is great for shower walls, it is not suitable for the shower