- Mini Arabesque Carrara White Waterjet Polished MosaicSpecial Price $15.09 Regular Price $24.90
- Trellis Thassos White 9X9 Polished Waterjet MosaicSpecial Price $23.87 Regular Price $39.39
- Bellagio Carrara White And Thassos White Waterjet MosaicSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $65.98
- Carrara White/Antique Mirror Waterjet Marble MosaicSpecial Price $33.84 Regular Price $55.84
Natural Marble tiles are the first choice of designers for its elegant and unique appearance. Marble mosaic floor tiles have the power to transform any space to an upscale high-end retreat. Use it for Kitchen backsplash or in the bathroom floors, it adds timeless beauty and character. Marble mosaic wall tile comes in many colors, shapes, and sizes. The most popular marble tiles are the white Carrara tiles and white calacatta tiles. Marble tiles can help you achieve both traditional and contemporary look. Blended mosaic designs can add beauty to your space, you can select from a wide variety of shapes and patterns like chevron, arabesque, basket weave, hexagon, octagon, penny shape and herringbone. The Water jet marble mosaics offers you the most intricate designs with blend and fusion of metal and other materials. Check our Marble mosaics wall and floor tiles on sale. Shop with confidence.
1. Could I lay marble mosaic tile on the floor?
It's possible to install beautiful marble tile on the floor and walls of your bathroom. Marble floors are the most elegant option because of this one distinguishing quality. It instantly raises the class level of any space.
2. Does sealing marble mosaics prevent stains?
Additionally, marble typically requires sealing to avoid staining, and it is quite improbable that you would stain the marble tiles in your shower with simply standard bath items. In the shower, you are less likely to use anything that may stain the marble tiles than you would be in the kitchen, the dining room, or on the flooring.
3. How long does a marble sealers last?
Most marble sealers have a lifespan of roughly five years when used inside and three years when used outdoors once applied. Specific stone care treatments that also work on polishing and protecting the stone may need to be reapplied periodically. Remember that more durable items tend to cost more.